About a year ago I made this shoe cabinet for myself. I’m a gal that likes her shoes, and so I have a few pairs, (or 50). I needed a place near the mud room to store them so I built a nice functional cabinet but the doors were just flat boring plywood, and I knew I wanted to dress them up somehow, someday.
I found inspiration on Pinterest and an idea was hatched! I had some leftover 1x2x8 wood from another project (my kitchen kart), so I measured and cut and measured and cut and measured and cut….lots and lots of times. You get the drift. There’s a LOT of pieces to the final result.
Anyways here’s some pics to follow the journey. I’m still going to paint and add some brass handle hardware and replace the feet with some cool mid century legs I found…but it’s very close to being done. Stay tuned…hope to have it finished this week.